Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Creative in the Kitchen

Because I can't cook well.
I have made food for dinner while my boys were growing up.  I endured snickers at the kitchen table and comments such as "we could capture Bin Laden if we drop mom's meatloaf over Iraq".  (This truly was said.)  I gave up being the head chef at home once all of my men were old enough safely navigate and have never looked back.  That being said, I am still asked on occasion to bring a dish.  My quilt guild's board hosted a potluck and I was tasked to bring a dish.  Ask me to write a speech and speak in front of hundreds? Piece of cake.  Bring a dish to share for dinner - I am at a loss. Thanks to my friend's internet post I came across these cuties.  Done!  Success!


Mozzarella balls, black olives, carrots and a scarf made out of prosciutto!  No cooking.  Super cuteness.  Not to mention creative .  You could do really cute displays with these - perhaps some ice bergs?  Happy holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment