Wednesday, July 28, 2010

NYC Inspiration

Every summer I think it is going to be more relaxing, not being on such a tight schedule with the boys' activities. Summer comes and goes faster and faster each year, as we travel and try to fit so much into so little time. I am getting a bit tired of the travel at the moment, even though I just booked a trip to DC with my son, but have found such inspiration and have visited some fun places.

While I have not traveled to anywhere new or exotic, I took the time while in NYC to slow down and SEE things. No kids were in tow so that meant the grownups could see what we wanted to see. Period. On our schedule. This was the first trip to the city since I bought the shop so I enjoyed going into places like M&J Trim, Tinsel Trading, and Purl Soho's new store with a different perspective. We shared a camera and snapped some cool photos - my husband likes to photograph buildings and food, I like the street, especially graffiti. He caught some good candids of me shopping in various shops and flea markets. Heaven!






No comments:

Post a Comment