Monday, January 10, 2011

Laundry List of Crafty Projects

With infinite crafting desires clashing for time with the two shops I run and family needs, I need to prioritize. Or not sleep.
I am working on two store samples right now, a Quilting Sisters wall hanging and a table runner using the brand new Fresh Flowers Fabric from Moda. I'll post photos of the shop blogs, but this blog if for my stuff. I just finished the second block for the Modern Stash Quilting Bee (it came out great in my humble opinion). I am gathering fabrics for my 3x6 Quilting Bee Hive (six blocks of the same pattern but with the fabric colors chosen by the hive members). A mug rug is next up for a swap.

I am currently loving this circles pattern:

Isn't it cool? I just got a AccuQuilt GoBaby and need to get the circle templates.

so much fabric, so little time.

No comments:

Post a Comment