Sunday, January 30, 2011

Samples, Classes and Retreats - Oh my!

The past week has been a lot of fun and very busy - and this coming week will be no different, in fact it should be a blast!

I finished the quilt top sample for Moda's Dilly Dally kit. A colorful rail fence-type pattern. It's adorable!

I finally learned how to properly paper piece!

This week I am off on my very first quilting retreat! I have heard wonderful tales for years and never had the opportunity to go. this week I am making that opportunity and can't wait! 45+ quilters on a bus, stopping at quilt shops, quilting and socializing (and from what I hear a lot of laughing, chatting, snacking and plain 'ole good times!) My camera is packed, as is my sewing machine and a few projects to work on. I am finally getting to make a quilt with Amy Butler's Soul Blossoms for my room. Or at least that is my plan. No computers on the trip (just my ipad but I don't think I can post, can I?). See you later in the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment