Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Catching Up with the Documented Life Project

I am truly enjoying participating in the Documented Life project.  Amazingly, I have been keeping up with it each week.  Posting it to a blog and to the files on the groups' Facebook page is another story.  I last left off with Week 7 and I am now working on week 13.  A bit of a catch-up post .




I am missing one week, apparently.  
I am torn daily between my fabric arts and my paper arts.  I just signed up with iHanna do do a postcard exchange as well - I have seen the past works in this group and couldn't resist.  Throw in a workshop next week with mixed media artist DJ Petit and I think I know which part of my studio will get the most use in the coming weeks!


2 comments:

  1. Very cool pages, one can tell that you're having fun with your pages! I hope you're having fun creating your postcards too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have had lots of fun with my pages - and often worked on the postcards at the same time. One big Gelli plate party!

    ReplyDelete